Below are some examples of things that current clients should make us aware of. Keep in mind that you can reach us by phone 24-7, so we’re always available to take account updates and ensure we have the most up to date information.
Examples of things we should know:
- Pertinent staff changes or updates (e.g., a new doctor being added to a medical practice)
- Change in contact information (e.g., phone numbers of on-call staff who receive messages from the call center)
- Change in office phone numbers, addresses, or hours
- Any change to routine office protocols that callers may inquire about (e.g., a new parking arrangement during construction)
- Updates to your relay instructions or the method/time you are receiving your messages (e.g., a technician wants to start receiving text messages instead of emails)
- Adding an on-call staff member
- Any changes to your on-call schedule
By providing timely and accurate information on your personnel and protocols, CMS is able to provide effective support and a seamless experience for your customers. As a best practice, if you aren't sure whether we need to know something or not, run it by us and we can see whether it impacts your account.
How to reach us
Main Line: 1-800-369-8908
Our main line is answered 24-7, 365. Whenever you call, you’ll reach a live person who can take any changes and input them into our ticket system. Some changes can be made right away and some can’t, but you can contact us anytime and initiate the process.
You can use email to submit any non-urgent questions or updates. Examples include future, non-immediate updates, clarifications, or reviews of your current setup. This email address disperses automatically to every member of the CSR team and is monitored Monday through Friday during business hours.
Acknowledgment of client responsibility
Moving forward, we will be doing a better job of making clients aware of the information we need. Part of this effort includes a new form titled “Acknowledgment of Personal Responsibility for Account Information.”
All new clients will be asked to acknowledge this form before starting their account, and existing clients will receive the form in the near future.
In the meantime, if you are a current client and have questions regarding your responsibility for keeping us up to date, contact us and we’ll have a member of our CSR department follow up with you.