If you want to transform customer service in the call center, take a look at the latest interactive voice response solutions. Forget the hang-ups of the traditional “press 1 for sales” messages, the latest generation of IVR systems offers your customers a welcoming, friendly and easy-to-use way of contacting your business.
Improve customer communication
An IVR call center gives you the opportunity to improve communications with your customers and prospects, building stronger relationships and increasing loyalty and retention. With IVR in place, you can setup automated solutions for mass notifications by voice or text, appointment reminders, telephone surveys and text marketing campaigns. The versatility and simplicity of IVR services means you can customize applications in line with the needs of your customers and your business operations.
Increase employee productivity
You’ll enjoy important productivity benefits, freeing up your agents to spend more time dealing with customers or making proactive sales or customer service calls. This also helps reduce queuing time and increases your call-handling capacity, without taking on additional agents. With IVR’s sophisticated call routing, you can be confident your customers can reach the right contact, quickly and easily, improving convenience and customer satisfaction. Adding self-service applications improves convenience even further.
More data and better reporting
The sophisticated reporting facilities of an IVR system make it easy to manage your call center resources more efficiently. A powerful dashboard gives you detailed insight into the way your customers are accessing and using different IVR-based services so you can fine-tune your systems in line with customer needs. You can also use the information to monitor agent workload and adjust your resources in line with peaks and troughs of demand.
Simple to customize and manage
IVR systems are cost-effective and easy to set up in an existing call center. Our support specialists can work with you to plan and implement the applications you need, and integrate IVR with your CRM and call center software. Creating outbound messages is a simple three-step process. You select a “create” tab on the IVR menu, create your voice or text message, enter your customers’ contact data and you’re ready to run.
One IVR system, many uses
- Automated telephone surveys
- 24 x 7 self-service facilities
- Convenient follow-up messages
- Service reminders
- Simple text communications with large groups of customers
- Convenient appointment reminders
- Notification of events
- Automated status and payment alerts
- Simplified emergency communications
- Targeted or broadcast marketing messages
- Employee communications and notifications
- Voice recognition to support speech-enabled menus
- Web-based tracking and reporting dashboard
- Call recording
- Caller interaction options, including touch-tone and speech recognition
- Text-to-speech capability
- Integration with live answering service capabilities to provide an all in one call center solution
- Auto attendant and call routing
- Integration with popular CRM systems and software