Whether you are looking to share an important public service announcement, keep students or members of your congregation informed, or offer guidance during a crisis, pre-recorded message systems and information hotlines are indispensable tools.
These recorded message lines enable you to deliver pre-recorded information 24 hours a day and are a convenient and cost-effective way to reach users who would prefer to place a phone call.
Learn more about how a recorded message phone number or outbound voice broadcast can serve you below, or get in touch with us today for pricing plans or a custom quote.
How Pre-Recorded Message Lines Work
Our pre-recorded information lines are phone systems that function similarly to voicemail greeting systems, enabling you to deliver a pre-recorded message or greeting to each caller 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, without being dependent on a live operator.
This “information only” functionality is an easy way to relay information to callers without the cost of hiring additional staff. You can simultaneously serve an unlimited number of callers and never have to worry about capacity.
In addition to delivering pre-recorded information, these hotlines can offer callers the ability to leave messages, speak with an agent, interact with an automated IVR system, and more.
- Choose your own local or toll-free number
- 24/7 access– callers never get a busy signal
- Scaled to your needs
- Simple to set up (record by phone, upload a file, or text-to-speech)
- Ability to integrate with our live answering, call center, hotline, or IVR solutions
- Unlimited extensions and recording length
- Custom scripting and call flow
- Looped recording or played once
- Handle multiple callers simultaneously
- Call forwarding
- Call reports
- Consistent messaging
- 100% customized
Customized to Your Needs
There are limitless ways to incorporate recorded hotline services into your organization. Our recorded information lines can be designed to adapt to daily needs, depending on the call type, department, time of day, or other factors you specify. We work directly with our clients to ensure every information line is the ideal solution.
From basic recorded message systems to complex inbound customer service solutions that integrate recorded information with IVR systems and live operators, there is no limit to how our services can be configured to meet your business requirements.
One System, Many Uses
Recorded information lines can be used in various ways and can be implemented by organizations of all sizes.
There are countless ways to take advantage of recorded message hotline services, and we have experience working with businesses and organizations of all kinds. You can find some ideas to get started here.
- Sales and marketing messages. You can provide a toll-free number on marketing materials or advertisements encouraging customers to call in for product information, check local availability, or to leave their contact information to request a callback. These pre-recorded marketing hotlines make great sales tools because they are non-threatening and low pressure (there’s no live salesperson to contend with).
- Information lines. Recorded messages can be used to answer routine questions and provide information to callers before they speak with an agent. This can save you time and money while offering convenience to your customer.
- Crisis or disaster recovery lines. During a crisis, information changes fast and it is important to keep everyone up to date. People can call in to get updates or instructions on what they should do.
- Employee information line. Relay information about facility closures or changes in department operations. Enable employees to call in to check on the status of jobs or hear announcements.
Simple to Set Up and Manage
Record your message with your own mic and upload it directly to CMS. You can also record by telephone or with our text to speech solutions. Our team will work with you every step of the way, to ensure you get the service you need.
The pre-recorded message can change automatically or dynamically based on different factors such as the type of caller, the time of day, day of the week, location, and more. For example, you could play one message to callers during office hours and another when your office is closed for the day. You could also answer your calls during the day and then forward calls to a recorded message after business hours.
Inbound Phone Recordings or Outbound Voice Broadcasts
Recorded phone messages can be used with inbound calls or as part of an automated outbound voice broadcasting campaign.
Our voice broadcasting services can deliver pre-recorded phone messages and outbound interactive voice response (IVR) menus to your entire contact list or a small targeted group.
These recorded communications can even be triggered automatically by events in your system or in response to call center activity. For example, if a certain number of callers report the same issue, an automated greeting can begin informing callers of a potential outage.
Integrate with Call Center and IVR Services
At CMS, we offer a broad selection of contact center services designed to integrate and complement one another. Take a look at a few examples below, or get in touch with us to discuss how we can customize and integrate our services to meet your needs.
- Call Center and Live Answering services provide live operators to handle calls as an extension of your business
- Our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service can allow you to identify, segment, and route calls efficiently in addition to capturing and relaying information or interacting with databases
- Have specific calls automatically transferred to a live operator, or offer callers the option of speaking with a live agent or requesting a callback
- Take advantage of scripting that collects callers’ information
- And more!
Set Up Your Recorded Message System Today
At CMS, we have worked with a wide variety of different businesses and organizations to provide the right hotline services and automated telephone systems for the job.
All of our solutions are personalized for the individual needs of our clients and benefit from the full breadth of our contact center solutions and custom integration capabilities.
Interested in learning more about how our services can help you? Get in touch today to see our pricing plans or to get a custom quote.