Deliver pre-recorded phone messages and outbound interactive voice response (IVR) systems to your entire contact list or a small targeted group. Create alerts, reminders, surveys, and more, all completely personalized to your needs.
Call Every Contact for Less
Voice broadcasting is an efficient way to distribute or collect information by phone. There’s no costly equipment to buy, no call center staff to hire. Our web-based interface makes it easy to prepare your outbound call, placing all the tools you need to upload, record, or transcribe your audio right at your fingertips.
More than a Recorded Message
Take your automated phone calls to the next level with phone trees, IVRs, live transfers, and other options designed to engage and assist contacts once they pick up.
Don’t just play an advertisement, give customers the option to opt-in automatically. Provide detailed emergency instructions, and the option to get help from a live person.
- Custom recordings. Record, upload, or use text to speech playback.
- Your contacts. Upload and import your existing contact list.
- Scalable. Make one automated call or thousands.
- Live transfer. Enable “press-1” capability to transfer callers to a live operator or extension.
- Schedule calls. Reach your audience at the right time.
- Do not call compliance. Allow opt-outs and comply with the FTC’s telemarketing rule.
- Voicemail detection. Create separate recordings for humans and voicemail.
How It’s Used
- Reminders and confirmations
- Promotions and discounts
- Emergency alerts and disaster instructions
- Phone surveys
How Voice Broadcasting Works
If you need to reach a lot of people on your contact list and don’t want to (or can’t afford to) spend time calling them individually, an automated outbound call service known as voice broadcasting
How to Ensure a Fast Response to IT Outages with an Incident Alert System
The worst has happened. Your network is down and you don’t know how it happened. Calls aren’t going to your network monitoring call center, email servers are inaccessible, and you don’t know if it is
What is a Mass Notification System?
Being able to alert hundreds of people to an emergency, event, or situation in a workplace or educational facility has always been quite challenging. In the past, someone would have to run from room to