Superior Customer Service starts by answering every call live, even after hours.
Effective after-hours communication says a lot about you, inspires confidence, trust and brand loyalty. When customers have a service issue, need to report a gas or water leak, or notify you of a downed power line, the last thing they want is an automated recording telling them no one is available to take their call. Employees need ready access for check-in and check-out, and regular contact from technicians and engineers in the field ensures everyone is accounted for, safe and doing what they need to do. Information can be disseminated dynamically to scale, based upon severity and need across multiple platforms.
CMS utility industry solutions safeguards your infrastructure, enables field personnel to file reports quickly to live operators, and assures corporate is properly notified. We document each situation, efficiently dispatch, and distribute information while coordinating with third-party contractors. From oil field equipment failures, to fires, gas leaks, water main breaks, and any other utility emergency issues that arise, your customers, employees and partners will get what they need with efficiently coordinated communication.
- Round the clock availability for customers and employees.
- Fast emergency response; accurate, dependable with low error rate.
- Experienced emergency dispatch capability.
- Dynamic, built-to-suit on-demand call escalation.
- Check-in, check-out employee processing.
- After-hours implementation of phone trees and IVR.