Anonymous and confidential fraud and ethics reporting.
In a perfect world, we all do the right thing. But the world isn’t perfect. We see it in the rise of theft, fraud and ethics violations, regulatory failure, compliance issues and more. Many citizens and government workers want to report violations when they see them, but fear repercussions. Our anonymous hotlines give everyone the ability to do the right thing, confidently and without fear.
Using scripts crafted to your requirements, we help you maintain compliance and give government whistleblowers and concerned citizens a way to make reports to a secure and confidential tip line. CMS then prioritizes the allegation, escalates response, routes to the appropriate party, and manages ongoing communications between parties as a trusted, third party intermediary. We help do the right thing and promote public confidence and trust.
- Dedicated numbers are easily and swiftly implemented.
- 24/7 Reporting can be made by telephone or online.
- Totally Anonymous report and complaint gathering.
- Promote Public Confidence and encourage accountability.
- Discreet and highly-trained agents take every report.
- Support Services to answer questions and distribute information.