Answering Service Appointment Scheduling Benefits
What you get with Appointment Scheduling Services from CMS
Scheduling appointments is critical to your business, but without a good system in place, it can become an expensive distraction or source of missed opportunities.
With an appointment scheduling call center like CMS, you can ensure that your appointment-related phone calls are always handled professionally, freeing up time to concentrate on running your business.
A live answering service that schedules appointments 24×7
If you manage a busy office, service company, medical practice, or any appointment-based business, you know that coordinating appointments can be a full-time job in itself.
Appointment scheduling software can help take some of the load off your plate by automating the process, but there’s nothing quite like having a real, live person to talk to when it comes to making or changing appointments.
That’s where live appointment scheduling services from CMS come in.
With our inbound appointment booking services, your customers or clients can call to schedule appointments at any time, day or night. We function as your 24×7 scheduling center, on-call to help schedule, reschedule, and manage appointment calls whenever you need us.
Be available whenever prospective customers call for an appointment
Many people do not have time to schedule during your office hours. With appointment scheduling services from CMS, appointments can be scheduled around the clock by our trained call center agents. Live scheduling agents from CMS allow your patients or customers to call and schedule at a time most convenient for them, be it during the day or after hours. By accommodating the scheduling needs of all your clients, you can fill your schedule and make more money.
By utilizing our appointment call center to work as an extension of your business and schedule appointments on your behalf, you will develop a loyal customer base that appreciates being provided with an easy, convenient scheduling option that’s available 24 hours a day.
Refocus your staff without missing appointment opportunities
Allow your staff to concentrate on more important tasks while CMS helps your customers or patients schedule their appointments. Interrupting your staff when they are concentrating on creating specs or working out a billing issue can be frustrating and inefficient. Let them do what you hired them for.
Benefits of using an appointment scheduling service
If you manage a business that relies on appointments, then you know how important it is to have a reliable way to schedule and confirm them. Our appointment scheduling service offers numerous benefits, including:
- Increased Efficiency: Answering services can help to increase the efficiency of appointment scheduling by taking on the task of handling inbound calls and booking appointments. This can free up time for office staff to focus on other tasks.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction: Answering services can help to increase customer satisfaction by providing professional and courteous service when booking appointments. This can help to create a positive impression of the company and build customer loyalty.
- Cost Savings: Answering services can help to save money on the cost of hiring additional staff to handle inbound calls. This can be a particularly important benefit for small businesses that may not have the budget to hire extra staff.
- Flexibility: Answering services can provide businesses with the flexibility to book appointments outside of normal office hours. This can be beneficial for businesses that receive a high volume of calls or have customers in different time zones.
- Scalability: Answering services can be scaled up or down to meet the changing needs of businesses. This can be beneficial for businesses that experience seasonal fluctuations in call volume.
How an inbound appointment scheduling call center works
CMS appointment-taking solutions are important for any business that needs to schedule appointments with its customers. Our inbound call center can handle a high volume of calls and schedule appointments quickly and efficiently on your behalf.
Here’s how our scheduling call center works:
- A prospective or current customer calls your business to schedule an appointment.
- With your scheduling phone number or extension forwarded to our call center, one of our agents answers the call and collects the necessary information from the customer, such as their name, contact information, and the type of appointment needed.
- The agent then enters this information into the scheduling system.
- The scheduling system checks the business’s availability and finds an open time slot that works for the customer.
- The agent confirms the appointment with the customer and schedules it in the system.
- The call center then sends a confirmation email or text message to the customer, as well as a reminder call or text message before their appointment.
- At the appointed time, the customer arrives for their appointment and is seen by the business.
Appointment booking services built to fit your business
CMS can integrate with your existing scheduling software or set up a 100% customized online calendar to accommodate any scheduling scenarios. Instant updates can be sent to you or any vital personnel via email or text message when a time is booked or rescheduled. Keep your calendar and appointments organized by using an interactive shared calendar accessible online at any time to:
- View daily schedule
- Assign appointments to the appropriate personnel
- Schedule / Reschedule / Cancel an appointment
- Block off vacation time
- Add / edit appointment descriptions and pricing
- Run reports
- Reset your schedule
- Add an employee
- Get directions
Appointment reminders to help reduce no-shows
It’s estimated that appointment no-shows cost businesses billions of dollars every year. In fact, the average no-show rate for appointments is around 20%. That means for every 10 appointments you have, two people are likely to miss their appointment. The average cost of a no-show appointment is estimated to be $260.
One of the best ways to reduce the cost of missed appointments is to use appointment reminder software.
CMS Appointment Reminder solutions reduce no-shows by sending automated reminders to your customers prior to their appointment. Our system can send both IVR/voice-based and SMS (text message) reminders.
Here to make your business money
The objective of an answering service for appointment scheduling is to increase your company’s revenue. We do this by scheduling appointments while your staff concentrates on more important tasks, helping them manage their time better and become more efficient.