Take phone orders 24-7
When you have an online marketplace you are officially open 24/7. Today’s customers shop at all times of the day and not providing live telephone support to assist with processing orders will cost your business money. An order-taking call center gives your customers the quick answers they are looking for and allows them to place their orders at their convenience. If they don’t place their order with you when they want, they may decide to place it with your competition.
In addition to providing customers the convenience of ordering over the phone whenever they would like, our order-taking call center service adds to the legitimacy of your operation and helps improve your professional image. When consumers are unable to reach a company by phone, they often deduce that the company is too small to serve their needs or that the organization isn’t operating legitimately. Don’t let your company get stuck with this reputation. Partner with CMS and provide customers with the live operator ordering capabilities that they’re looking for.
Give consumers choices
Not every customer wants to order online; others may not have that ability. By providing order entry services through CMS, your business will be able to capture these sales over the phone.
Utilize your existing system
Order-taking services from CMS are flexible and personalized to meet the needs of your business. Our systems can be programmed to integrate directly with your existing web shopping cart or virtual terminal, allowing our agents to place orders for your customers on the same software that’s available online or that you use behind the scenes. This integration eliminates the need to re-enter orders on your end and ensures that customers can have their orders processed immediately upon calling.
Protect your business
Losing the ability to communicate with your customers for even one day can be crippling to a business. If you lose your power, your telephone system, or most importantly your website, CMS will be available to answer so your business is not missing any potential orders. If your website goes down for any reason, you could lose many sales. With CMS, you can have backup order scripting available, allowing orders to be taken over the phone and processed later when your system is operating properly. Orders can be emailed, text messaged, faxed, or paged to you immediately so you are prepared to handle them immediately.
What can an order-taking call center do?
Order-taking services from CMS go beyond the basics. Our call center provides a variety of services to you and your customers. These services include:
- Taking orders by phone is the primary function of an order-taking call center. CMS agents are responsible for ensuring that the customer provides all of the necessary information and that the order is placed correctly.
- Order processing is the next step in the process, and it involves verifying that the customer’s information is correct and that the order can be fulfilled. Once the order is processed, it is then forwarded to the appropriate department for fulfillment.
- Order management is the process of tracking and managing your customer orders. Our phone order representatives may be responsible for checking on order status, updating orders, or managing requests between departments. Order tracking is a related service that allows customers to track the progress of their orders online or by phone.
- Customer service is another important component of our order-taking services. CMS agents are available to answer questions about the product or service, process returns or exchanges, and handle customer complaints.
And more! CMS call center solutions are 100% customizable and tailored to the needs of your business.
Benefits of using a call center for order taking
For many businesses, an order-taking call center can be a valuable asset. Here are just a few of the benefits that your business could experience by using a call center for order taking:
- Increased Efficiency. When you use a call center for order taking, you can free up your own time and resources to focus on other aspects of your business. This can lead to increased efficiency and productivity overall.
- Improved Customer Service. Call centers are staffed with professional customer service representatives who are trained to handle customer inquiries and orders. This can lead to improved customer service for your business as a whole.
- Access to More Customers. A call center can help you reach more customers, both in terms of quantity and geographical location. This can help you to grow your business and increase sales. You can also better serve customers who are unable to place electronic orders or who prefer to do business by phone.
- Cost-Effective Solution. Using a call center for order taking can be a cost-effective solution for your business. In many cases, it can be more affordable than hiring additional staff to handle this type of work.
- Scalability. A call center can be a scalable solution for your business. This means that you can increase or decrease the number of calls that are handled as needed, depending on your business’ needs at any given time.
Here to make your business money
Our function at CMS is to increase your company’s revenue. We do this by providing reliable order-taking services 24-7, making your business available around the clock and able to serve the needs of all potential customers, not just those willing to order over the web.